Thursday, December 31, 2009

Special Event 1

Happy new year peeps.
Now that it's a new year,
new stuff will boot out the old stuff.
Even though some things never change.
It's O level year for me too.
And to all the Sec 4's out there.
Good luck for O levels this year.
And just do the english project.
Don't care the rest of the holiday homework.
Serious waste of paper if we do it now.
Do it when O levels are nearing dammit.


As for the English project.
My topic is "the arts".
I'm going to use this oppotunity to revise O level music.
And promote metal and diss pop.
Yay.
"I really don't like pop music because it is not concerned about the society's condition, they are too conformist, their songs are, in most cases, just utter nonsense, or happy-go histories about adolescent romances, a day at school and other examples of crap, pop is really childish and immature, that's why I don't EVER hear these trash that the media keeps launching at us, like Jonas brothers and Demi Lovato etc."
There.
Straight from a metalhead on youtube.
I definitely would want to add on to that.
But another time.
It's 2010 now.
Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment